Hello, be careful if you read this article you’re gonna be amazedl! Our norman friend Laurent, from Scruise, invited us to be part of a cruise in the Bay of New York City, and it was more than AWESOME! Why? For all these reasons (and pictures obviously):
- We discovered New York in a new way via the two rivers bordering Manhattan, the Hudson River and the East River, so the point of view is completely different
- It was an intense overview of Manhattan: Financial District, Lower East Side, Midtown…
- …but wait! We also sailed around the statue of liberty, we passed in front of Governors Island, beneath the various bridges (Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridge), bordered Roosevelt Island and the UN headquarters!
- We enjoyed the sea breeze (when it’s over 100 degrees as it is right now, this is crucial!)
- We learned all the captain stories about the city and its secret!
So when are you boarding ?
Infos pratiques :