Hi there! Time flies we are already in October and fall is just starting.
This season is ideal to visit New York if you like
– Fall foliage: Central Park and many parks in Manhattan are just so colorful during Autumn. It’s a real pleasure for the eyes to visit Bryant Park, just behind the Library, Riverside Park in the upper west side, or even Prospect Park in Brooklyn.
– Halloween’s atmosphere: the streets and even some whole districts are decorated for the occasion. You might also enjoy watching the parade on October 31st at night. If you want to meet people at a party and your budget is limited, I advise you to search for groups on Meet-ups, which meet specially to celebrate this event!
– to enjoy the Indian summer: temperatures are still high, so it’s the perfect opportunity to enjoy the many beaches accessible from Manhattan, either by train like the Hamptons, or by subway like Rockaway or Coney Island!
– have a drink with a stunning view from one of New York’s rooftop: New York offers a wide selection such as Mr Purple in Lower East side or the Standard near the Highline
– enjoy a “little” treat at Doughdoughnuts or Maman without feeling guilty: yes, there is no need to wear swimsuits in a few weeks, so let’s get a bit naughty on the food!
And you, have you ever visited New York in Fall? What were your guilty pleasures?
Boujou (the Norman way to say XOXO)