Hi there! Be careful if you read this article you’re gonna be amazed! My norman friend Laurent, from S-cruise, invited me to be part of a cruise in the Bay of New York City, and it was more than AWESOME!
Why discovering New York on a cruise?
This cruise was one of the most unique visit I’ve ever experienced in New York, and I loved the fact that we were only 4 participants! But also for all these reasons below:
- We discovered New York in a new way via the two rivers bordering Manhattan, the Hudson River and the East River, so the point of view is completely different
- It was an intense overview of Manhattan: Financial District, Lower East Side, Midtown…
- …but wait! We also sailed around the Statue of Liberty, we passed in front of Governors Island, beneath the various bridges (Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridge), bordered Roosevelt Island and the United Nation headquarters!
- We enjoyed the sea breeze: as it’s over 100 degrees in New York in summer, this is crucial!
- I really enjoyed learning all the captain stories about the city and its secret!
What is the most unique experience you had while visiting a city? Please feel free to share in the comments below!
Boujou (the Norman way to say XOXO)
|Cruise: environ 2 hours
Price: from $320 per person
Tickets: available here